Τρίτη 13 Ιουλίου 2010

G-reg part 2


We know G-reg from this post in the past! G-reg contacted with me and I hve you 2 more tracks from him.
The first is a own production by G-reg and called "Give It Ip For U", Disco House track with samples from "Phonat - Learn To Recycle" and "Amos Lee - Give It Up".
The second is a bootleg that called "I Am Technologic Robot Rock", Booooom! More Daft Punk mashed because they are simply aweseome!
Uses:
TV Rock - I Am Techno (Original Mix)
Daft Punk - Technologic (Acapella)
Daft Punk - Robot Rock (Acapella)
Daft Punk - Robot Rock (Original Mix)
Daft Punk - Touch It/Technologic (Alive Acapella)
and (believe or not!)
Chiddy Bang - The opposite of Adults
MGMT - Kids


G.reg - Givin It Up For U (Original Mix)

Daft Punk vs TV Rock - I Am Technologic Robot Rock (G.reg Bootleg)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου