Τετάρτη 21 Ιουλίου 2010

GHL Radio on air


Hey bloggers, how are you? A few days ago I told you that me and my friend (Mosh) are thinking to make the GHL Radio. We were almost ready but blogger shutted down my former blog. So today is the first time that GHL is On Air! It is just a test, the beta version so forgive us for an problem. For any problem write a comment or write on chat box. Mosh will be on air so get ready for good music. Give some love to my friend and tell to other people about our radio!

Listen the GHL Radio here!
(Download the file and open it)

P.S. When the GHL Radio will be done, maybe some of you will do a broadcast too. Also you can promote your own tracks or you will play your favourite tracks!

EDIT: The Radio stopped. We had some problems but don't worry we will fix it and next time everything will be ok! Until next time peace! xD

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου