Δευτέρα 19 Ιουλίου 2010

GreekHouseLuverz is alive


A few hours ago, Blogger decided to shut down my blog GreekHouseLoverz. I was so angry and dissapointed and I was already to stop blogging but then I told to myself NO! I love that blog and it is a part of my life so I can't stop doing that. It took me some time but here Iam, with the new blog. The blog is still the same and the only thing that changed is a letter. GreekHouseloverz is now GreekHouseLuverz! Please guys spread it to the world and let all the people know that this blog is still ALIVE! Let make it again big! Thanx for all your support this 3 months, it's time to really help me by letting people now about GreekHouseLuverz!

P.S. I'm trying to buy a domain for not having any problem with blogger. Stay tuned for news!

Cheers t0ny3!

2 σχόλια: