Τετάρτη 16 Ιουνίου 2010

I Am Techno


TV Rock - I Am Techno (Original Mix)


Today also released a new track on Steve Angello's label Size Records. This time a song from Australian duo TV Rock with a different track from their usual tracks. Reminds me a lot "Pacha On Acid" from Afrojack that also released on Size records a few months ago. What do you think, this will be big as "Pacha On Acid"? Buy it here if you like it!

Hold onto your seats, it’s another killer cut from Steve Angello’s Size imprint, this time brought to you by Aussie production crew TV Rock.

A slice of full-on clubland quality, 909 synth work combined with a gritty Techno undertone is the order of the day, this is an out and out banger make no mistake about it!!!!





Afrojack - Pacha On Acid (Original Mix)


I posted in the past this but it's the same style with "I Am Techno", so take a look again. You can buy this track here.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου